3.29.2009

It's a big blue watery road

First off, I have to say thanks to the Mizzou basketball team for their amazing season and impact this year. I guess thats all I have to say about that cuz I'm still feeling the disappointment.

(If you dont have an xbox 360 and a Mac just go back to facebooking or something cuz you'll waste your time with the rest of this)

Anyways, I'm pretty excited about this program I found today for Mac computers. Sorry this is a lame post but it might help someone with the same problem. So, Xbox 360s let you stream music and other media files from your PC to the console and I used this a little bit when I had my other laptop. The problem is, 360s only want to connect to PCs and not Macs. Long story short, the program 'tricks' your 360 into thinking you have a PC and voila! music, videos and pictures from your Mac are playable on your console WIRELESSLY. The shitty thing is that the free version ($20 for full) only lets you listen to 100 songs (or view 100 pictures but I dont care about that) that it chooses unless you mess around with your Itunes a little bit. Yeah, you could hook up your Ipod into the console, but I didnt have much luck with that cuz my Ipod is an older version. I guess its a cool thing but probably not much more effective, I just think its sweet to have my computer connected to my 360 wirelessly. Here is the link to the site if you want to download it. Sorry again for the lame post..I promise future one's wont be this bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment