3.26.2009

Intro

I've been getting bored alot lately with my usual video games and TV watching. So, I decided to start one of these blogs, not so much for other people to see, but to see if I can find out more about myself and my experiences by actually expressing them. I'm hoping this will happen and that I will maintain interest in updating, but it wouldn't bother me if I fall off. I still have to figure out how to make this look decent and coherent, just in case I do have curious visitors. Well, it's late and I want to watch some Lost before I go to bed (best and most confusing show ever).
 
BTW, Mizzou will beat Memphis tomorrow, 87-84, and kU will lose by some unimaginable score. This is how it will go down and that is final. Oh, if Mike Anderson actually considers Bama or Arkansas, I hope he crashes on the way down there and can never coach again. How can you coach for 3 years, build a great team, and consider moving on? F that. 
"There's 5 of us freshman on this team and we gonna get 3 more of these trophies."
-Kim English, talking about the Big XII Championship

No comments:

Post a Comment