3.28.2009

I'm on a dolphin

M-I-Z...
Another late night post (its when I do my best thinking) Just wanted to add to the excitement with a little article from ESPN highlighting the onslaught of Mizzou's "Fastest 40 minutes in basketball" against UConn tomorrow (actually today in T minus 13 hours...get pumped) . Here is another article on there giving Mizzou the credit they deserve. If anyone is in CoMo for the game, lets get get deeerruunk somewhere, bars or someones house. (this assumes someone actually reads this mess of a blog other than this one guy who will never move out of his parents basement in columbia...unlikely)




                      

                               >












(badassimus-tigerus)                                                                                      (gayhawkus-whinetoyourmommyinlawrenceicus)

SUCK IT kANSAS. (see diagram above) I was so glad to see Cole Aldrich and Sherron Collins get sent back to lawrence crying, for many reasons but here are the top two: 1) Obviously bc Im a Mizzou fan and rock chalk chicken hawk, f_ck kU is a phrase to live by; and 2) my bracket stays intact (although last nights win did cost me a couple points, but I could care less)  Oh, I wanted to make a correction on my rant in an earlier post. Mike Anderson is rumored to have offers from Bama and Georgia, not Arkansas. *Sorry if this caused you any incoveniences, but it was your fault in the first place for relying on secondary data from a stubborn college kid's blog. I'll probably be up all night so another random post might come later on, so until then keep your heart black and gold and so long for now.


...Z-O-U!!!
Mizzou photos taken from ESPN, Bill Self from insidehoops.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment